The development of the laser industry has entered the fast lane, especially the current fiber laser and semiconductor laser are quite mature, and have been used in many fields such as military industry and industry in large quantities. But no matter what kind of laser, it needs to be matched with the relevant laser water chiller in time. How to choose a suitable chiller for the laser? This is a problem that many people tend to ignore.
Ⅰ. Refrigeration technology of laser water chiller
The laser water chiller is refrigerated by a compressor, and then exchanges heat with water to reduce the temperature of the water, which is pumped out through a circulating pump. At the same time, the temperature controller is used for temperature control, which has three functions of constant temperature, cooling and circulation. The laser water chiller adopts non-start and stop refrigeration technology. Its design and manufacture can provide technical indicators and reliability better than the same industry, and it is a high-precision and high-stable cooling equipment. The laser water chiller is a fully enclosed refrigeration system with stable operation, reliable performance, digital display and control, high temperature control accuracy, and uniform temperature; the laser water chiller adopts an ultra-quiet circulating water pump, the whole machine works quietly and has low noise.
Ⅱ. The working principle of laser water chiller
1. laser water chillers generally have filters, which can effectively filter out obvious particle impurities in the water, keep the laser pump cavity clean and prevent the possibility of water blocking.
2. The laser water chiller uses pure water or deionized water, which is more conducive to the direct entry of the pump light source into the laser material, which can produce a better laser mode.
3. laser water chillers are generally equipped with water pressure gauges, so you can know at a glance how the water pressure in the laser waterway is.
4. The laser water chiller adopts imported compressor, the water tank and water pump are made of stainless steel, and the heat transfer coil is also made of stainless steel, which can completely ensure the stable operation of the chiller, the cooling effect is very good, and the temperature accuracy can reach 1 ℃ The smaller the controlled temperature, the less the laser is affected by the temperature. However, we recommend that the temperature difference be adjusted to about 1 degree.
5. laser water chillers are generally powered by 220V or 110V household electricity instead of 380V three-phase electricity, which is more conducive to the versatility of the equipment.
6. The laser water chiller has flow protection. When the water flow is less than the set amount, there will be a signal alarm, which can be used to protect the laser and related devices that need to be dissipated.
7. The laser water chiller has temperature protection. If the temperature is not suitable, a signal alarm will appear.
8. There are also a series of adjustment functions for the chiller, such as temperature adjustment, temperature difference adjustment, etc. Please refer to the manual for details.
Related Articles of Water Chiller and Fume Extractor
What Are the Precautions for Purchasing a Laser Fume Extractor?Principle of Injection Molding Chiller Cooling SystemFault Treatment of Laser Water ChillerDaily Maintenance Method of Laser Water Chiller